The Greatest Jihad
International Affairs Department Cultural and Training Department
International contest for "book reading" and "free-lance writing"
Special for foreign university and seminary students studying at or with al-Mustafa International University
The Institute for Compilation and Publication of Imam Khomeini’s Works in close coordination with International al-Mustafa University plans to hold an international contest under the following titles of "book reading" and "free-lance writing".
It is noteworthy that the contest is being held on the occasion of the 35th victory anniversary of the Islamic Revolution and to commemorate the last ten days leading to the historic triumphant event known as “certain period of dawn”.
The topics and themes of "book reading" contest:
- The Narrative of Awakening (A famous book on Imam Khomeini's biography and the Islamic Revolution events)
- Combat with the Self (Jihad-e Akbar) a book by Imam Khomeini
The topics and themes of "free-lance writing" contest:
Free-lance writings, viewpoints, discussions and interviews about Imam, sincere whisperings with Imam, heart secrets, memoirs by participants and any piece of writing addressing the great Imam
- 1. The contest is being held for the period of one month and its closing date will be 3rd of March 2014. The pieces of writings can be sent between the 1st of Feb. to 3rd of March.
- 2. The contest is being held online and writings can be sent to each of the Institute's Persian, English and Arabic websites on the following addresses:
www.en.imam-khomeini.ir , www.ar.imam-khomeini.ir , www.imam-khomeini.ir
- Participants are obliged to visit the website in order to register name, and select the language and topic of the interest:
A) With regard to book reading contest, they are obliged to solve the questionnaire and answer the questions via online within certain time
B) The participants taking part in writing contest must complete the particulars and identification part before attaching the file of writing pieces and articles
- Free-lance pieces of writings should be arranged on A4 size of two pages. The writings should be submitted in typed forms and word format contained between 500 to 1000 words
- The interested participants can visit Persian, Arabic and English pages of websites to find bibliography and sources
The winners in each contest will be appreciated and awarded with subsidies for making a pilgrimage to the holy sites:
- The first prize winners: a pilgrimage to Mecca(Omrah Mofradah)
- The second prize winners:a pilgrimage to the holy sites in Iraq
- The third prize winners: a pilgrimage to the holy Shrine of Imam Reza (PBUH)
Room No. 156, 2nd Floor,
Al-Mustafa International University, Moallem Avenue, Qom,
Iran, Islamic Republic Of.
P.O. Box 439
This contest is disabled and there is no possibility to participate